It's a small group of new moms with babies the same age that live in the same area. It's a good reason to get out of the house with baby and eat something delicious in good company. Your mother group will understand if you are late because of yet another diaper - or suddenly have to cancel. You can arrange outings together, seek information, and get inspiration.
It is a safe and confidential place to talk about how your life changes, how your partner reacts, how your child develops. In your MotherGroup there is no judgement. Some babies will cry more and some less, some will breastfeed and some not, some mothers will return to work earlier than others and that is fantastic. You will listen to each other and understand yourself and your choices in a new light.
Why sign up for MotherGroup?
• Support: reduce isolation and lift your spirits post-partum
• Inspiration: so many different ways to parent
• Community: go through similar - or completely different - challenges of motherhood together
• Network: a safe space outside of your normal friends and family to reflect as your life changes
• Help others: support others who need you as much as you need them
• It's free. The time you spend is an investment in yourself.
What does MotherGroup app do?
• When you sign up in the app, you are wait-listed to join a small group of new moms that live in the same area with babies due around the same date as you
• As soon as there are enough moms signed up in your area, a group is created for you with a private chat in the app.
• You control if and when your contact details are shared with your group.
• The groups are self led with no mediation. It’s up to you to support each other and make a difference in each others’ lives.
• Since you live near your group, you can easily set up a weekly meetup in person, either at each other’s house or at a park or baby-friendly cafe. Be safe and always follow CDC guidelines.
• Your MotherGroup will be a judgement-free, confidential and safe environment to support you during what will be the toughest and most rewarding period of change in your life.
Welcome to MotherGroup, and congratulations on becoming a mom. It will change your life.
- 23.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Ida Marie Skotte
Safe to Download