By combining iPhone highly sensible motion sensors and Philips Hue unique capabilities, this app take a step further on the possibilities with your intelligent bulbs.
Just pair your bridge with the assistant provided in the tutorial of the app and you are ready to go! Press Activate and that's it! All your compatible lights will feedback you if your iPhone detects any kind of motion with its sensors in the place you put it. And if you want, you can use your old iPhone to work as this sensor, just set it with the tutorial and it's ready. The alarm will go off with sounds, haptic feedback and all your bulbs will flash at the same time, with red and blue lights each time a movement is detected.
QUICK SETTINGS AND TUTORIAL
Just Pair your bridge with one button and all your system will be connected automatically
EASY CONTROL WITH JUST A START BUTTON
One tap interface, just press activate and the alarm system is ready!
LOUD SIREN SOUNDS
Special Sounds Feedback and timers when a movement is detected
BULB AND LIGHT ATTENTION EFFECTS
Fully integrated with Philips Hue and Accessories (color bulbs, lightstrips or Play Bars, and bridge). All your lights will flash and get your attention if something happen
So what are you waiting for? Download Motion Alarm for Philips Hue now!
- Motion Alarm Hue offers an annual Premium subscription at USD $11.99 and promotional subscription offers, please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
- The user will be asked to login to his iTunes account (if not already) prior to the purchase and the payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Additional information is provided stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
ATTENTION: The app and its creators do not have responsibility for any damage caused due to software errors or other issues what may occur by using it as an alarm.
No information is shared between third parties or the developer, as this application is offline. Therefore, your data remains just for you.
- 171.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Lucas Yamashita
Safe to Download