Everything you need for:
Hiking & Running
1. View your trail as a map, by elevation or get stats.
2. Store your trail maps offline if you're heading into the wild.
3. Import trails from almost everywhere - GoogleMaps, MapMyRide, KML, GPX and RideWithGPS.
4. Location tracking power options, make sure your battery lasts the distance.
5. High contrast graphics for greater outdoor visibility.
6. Share your conquests with friends on Facebook and twitter.
7. City areas show popular cycle and running routes in blue.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Mountain Goat - Designed for the trail.
Export of trails as gpx file (requires premium package)
- 6.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Jens Fischer
Safe to Download