HOW IT WORKS:
1. Create habits / goals
2. Specify the time intervals for them
3. Select the notifications you want to receive
The ability to use built-in pictures and your favorite photos as an application cover.
HABITS AND GOALS CUSTOMIZATION
Detailed customization of your habits, goals and any repetitive tasks:
- 2 motivation techniques: Adaptation and Streak ("Don't break the chain")
- periodicity (daily, weekly, monthly, annual)
- desired result / target (all existing values are supported, for example: 3 times, 5 km, 2 liters, etc.)
- working time intervals (in advanced mode) (for example: before eating, after work, etc.)
- habit group
- days of the week (for example: only on Saturday and Sunday)
- priority (habits with higher priority are offered first)
Adaptation - method where level of adaptation (%) of each habit changing depending on your work, that allows you to track the progress of the habit and support it on high level.
Streak (\"Don't Break the Chain\") - method where you focus on not breaking the chain of the days where you need to do the habit.
Easily set up your schedule for each day of the week. You can create a simplified or detailed (in advanced mode) schedule. There is also a One-day Schedule, which valid only on a certain date. This is useful when you have changed plans for a day and do not want to change your usual schedule for a week.
You can create your own schedule intervals (in advanced mode). They allow you to fine-tune the schedule of the day, and also to regulate the availability of habits and goals in them.
Every week Mr. Habit prepares a report for you, which contains your score and groups of habits by the degree of their success, highlighting those that require your attention.
The statistics and history of the results of each habit will allow you to better understand the reasons for your successes and failures, and also make adjustments to improve further results.
Mr. Habit will always remind you of upcoming habits and goals at the right time, depending on your requirements and preferences.
- the ability to temporarily disable the habit / goal, without loss of results, transferring it to the archive
- 3D Touch technology support to accelerate the work with the application
- Touch ID and Passcode support to protect your data
- the ability to backup data (iCloud or Dropbox)
We will always welcome your feedback, questions and ideas for improvement.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrHabitApp (@MrHabitApp)
- 85.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Max Novokhatko
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it