With mRay you can now connect your entire hospital or doctor’s office with just one app!
We developed mRay to combine the power and mobility of modern mobile devices to access your radiological images anywhere and anytime.
In contrast to other solutions, mRay specifically designed for mobile devices. Important tools like annotations and measurements are available as well as an adaptable level window. Image data is encrypted and stored temporally locally on the device, removing the need of a permanent Internet or Wi-Fi connection while ensuring highest security standards. Most notably, mRay implements well-established security measures to protect your image data and privacy. An individual user and device authentication controls the image access of every user for every image.
With mRay you are ensuring a high standard of networking with your colleagues anytime and anywhere. The new integrated Instant Messenger offers a secure communication platform to share DICOM images as well as key images and simple text messages. E.g. now you can easily share the current state of your viewer with another colleague to get a secondary opinion. There is also an optional module for a telephony feature using VoIP to make use of every aspect of mobile devices without compromising patient confidelity.
Last but not least, mRay works seamlessly with your existing infrastructure. A minimal server application needs to be installed which reads DICOM files from the disk and is able to receive files directly from your PACS. That’s all you need to start simplifying your everyday life at work!
You can use this demo version to download sample image data from our server and Query/Retrieve from our PACS.
Do you want to view your patients’ image data anywhere and at anytime?
mRay enables physicians to access images at home while on background duty or on the go.
Contact us on how to access your image data with mRay.
- Viewer for radiological images (CT, MR, PR etc.)
- Full functional client, no remote desktop viewer
- High-End user interface
- Intelligent connection management
- Optional pseudonymization
- Query/Retrieve functionality
- Five step security concept
- Server works seamlessly with every PACS, ready within one hour
The software mRay as a radiology instrument can be used by medical specialists for the visualization of image data. Image processing allows the calculation and visualization of healthy and abnormal tissues.
The patient group, for which mRay can be used, includes all patients from whom radiological image data has been created for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment. In a worst-case scenario the medical condition of the patient may be critical.
mRay can be operated in hospitals, medical practices, on the go or at home. The software is dedicated for mobile devices for fast and immediate access to radiologic images for informational purposes. When using mRay for diagnostic purposes, national regulations must be considered and an appropriate display must be used. mRay allows the display of images and data types that are defined by the Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) standard (e.g. computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), positron emission tomography (PET), fluoroscopy (XA), digital x-ray (CR), ultrasound (US)). The software offers common radiological software tools (e.g. windowing, measurements, thick slices and annotations).
- Fixes the use of case-insensitive login
- Fixes the use of case-insensitive login
- Improved reporting workflow
- Quickly search for previous studies
- Send images to configured DICOM AETs
- Large 2D color images (photos) are not imported incorrectly
- Ultrasonic data records are displayed compressed
- mRay on 4k TV has wrong resolution
- Series date for reports should not be time of draft creation
* Structured report now supports cooperative editing
* Automatically create structured reports from HL7 orders
* Fix patient info not being always fully visible inside the Inbox
* Improve performance when having many datasets
* Other small bug fixes
* Performance improvements
- Configurable PACS search filters
- Temporary guest access for image data
- Filter behaviour for names and timespans was improved
- Other bug fixes
- 32.0 MB
- Update Date:
- mbits imaging GmbH
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it