Mrmr enables you to use ordinary cell phones and tablets as controllers in audio-visual performances, or to participate in interactive museum exhibits, or to use your mobile device in the place of the mouse or trackpad from your full-size computer. It also makes a great, free OSC controller for Max/MSP, VDMX and other VJ/DJ software.
Key elements of the Mrmr project are:
• create your own interfaces using only a text editor
• multiuser by design / client peer-to-peer or client-server models supported
• open standards (zeroconfig/bonjour/mdns, OSC)
• dynamic interfaces: widgets can be reconfigured 'on the fly'
2) bug fixes
2) adds a preferences for deciding whether or not a unique device ID is included in each control message (relevant in certain multiuser scenarios)
3) default titleview font size is now a more manageable 24 point helvetica (further customizable via the 'style' attribute)
Lots of new documentation added at: http://mrmr.noisepages.com
2) kiosk mode can now be controlled by the server (mrmr_setKioskMode:1)
3) background image can now be specified via URL
4) much behind-the-scenes work to prepare for iPad support
This release is primarily to support some new server options. The major client-oriented update (with new features) is coming along with iPad support in the next month or so.
• client responds to new server commands to set accelerometersEnabled or Disabled
NB: most settings can now be controlled from a server, and an open-source example server is available for you to scrutinize and extend. Don't forget that Mrmr's unique strength is the ability to push interfaces and control performance parameters dynamically from a server and this allows you to have a truly multi-user environment with zero configuration for the end user!
- 4.6 MB
- Update Date:
- 10base-t Interactive
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it