Test example processes by connecting to our demo server.
In Step 4 of the Device Wizard – The connection tests will fail with the error message "The device ID xxxxxxx is not enabled in MSB Device Management" due to security reasons.
Please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the DeviceID and we will put the device on the whitelist.
After we have activated your device you can login and test the demo processes.
- It is possible to add several images via File Explorer (multiple select)
- Deleting the device language from an existing application with several languages raised an error on application start
- Empty input fields, which are marked as mandatory, were already displayed with an error at the initial start of the application
- MSB FIVE App cannot be launched at the same time on different user accounts
- The empty label on File Explorer is only displayed if the structure given in data source is empty
- Managed profiles with AppConfig
- Deep Linking: call apps
- Offline login is now possible
- Performance optimizations in offline mode
- Fixed startup issue
- Fixed some display issues
- It was not possible to fill user name and password (only iOS 12.2)
- 17.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Mobisys GmbH
Safe to Download