- To be the voice of our industry.
- To address the issue of safe affordable disposal of septage and grease trap material.
- To keep members informed of changes that concern our industry through newsletters, meetings, annual wastewater conferences, industry in-services, random mail outs and the internet.
- To provide general information to the public about our industry.
- To provide a lobbyist to represent MSTA's interest in Lansing.
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR BUSINESS!
There's more to owning and maintaining a septic tank cleaning business than making appointments, transporting septage and managing employees. You have to worry about availability of disposal sites, Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) laws and regulations that are continually evolving and changing. All of which have a direct and profound effect on your business and your business practices. For these reasons and many more, MSTA strives to keeps its members in the forefront of technology and the industry through updates, training seminars and other avenues.
- 5.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Vieth Consulting
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it