With mSysAdmin you can:
* Obtain a summarised overview of the current status of both concurrent requests and workflows.
* View key listings of active, long running, pending or errored requests and workflows.
* Perform actions such as terminating a concurrent request or retrying workflows.
* Search for concurrent requests and workflows across a number of different attribute e.g. status, phase, item key, etc.
* Drill into the detail of both requests and workflows in order to obtain additional information e.g. dates, run times, error messages.
* Define key parameters to allow you to customise mSysAdmin to meet your business definitions e.g. what is the definition of long running.
mSysAdmin has been built using Oracle Mobile Application Framework ("MAF") which is a hybrid framework which combines the power of Java with the flexibility of a modern HTML5 front end. An Oracle R12 Vision instance has been configured in order to allow users to interact with real data using mSysAdmin.
- 60.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Kogitas Limited
Safe to Download