FEATURES AND USAGE
You specify four to eight numbers.
- Total number of cards in your library
- Total number of cards you draw from your library
- Number of specific card A in your library
- Number of specific card A you need to draw
- Number of specific card B in your library
- Number of specific card B you need to draw
- Number of specific card C in your library
- Number of specific card C you need to draw
And MTG Probability immediately shows the probability of drawing needed (or more) numbers of cards A, B and C. You can change those numbers by tapping the -/+ buttons and see how the probability changes accordingly. You’ll find this more convenient than reading tables of numbers.
WHY PROBABILITY IS IMPORTANT
Probability by itself does not directly answer any questions in deck building or game playing. That requires a comprehensive judgement. Rather, knowing the exact probabilities for various situations makes your intuition more accurate and makes you able to make better comprehensive decisions.
- 14.9 MB
- Update Date:
- TETSUSHI HOSONO
Safe to Download