This application allows you to complete comprehensive assessments of your students' abilities in solving multiplication and division math facts from 0 through 12. After completing assessments, you can focus interventions by selecting nine known math facts and one unknown for the student. Through incremental rehearsal, known math facts are reinforced while those not yet known are mastered. These techniques have been proven to work in many classroom and home settings.
This application guides you through interventions by presenting math facts in the following order, where Z is unknown and A through I are known by the student:
A, B, Z
A, B, C, Z
A, B, C, D, Z
A, B, C, D, E, Z
A, B, C, D, E, F, Z
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Z
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, Z
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, Z
For each interaction in assessments or interventions, the facilitator records whether the student knows the math fact or not. The application tracks each and every assessment, automatically recording proficiency when the student reaches 80% for the math fact or marking as unknown if proficiency drops below the 80% threshold.
Detailed reports show the following:
- Percentage known by category and each number
- Count of math facts learned by week
- Charting of math facts learned by week compared to goal
- Email detailed results and charts
We hope this offering increases your students' abilities in mastering math basics. We gladly accept feedback and strive to provide the best products for you and those wanting to teach and learn.
* Quick assessment functionality. Assess students over the entire list rather than by flashcard.
* When reassessing a math problem, reset stats for that problem for student.
* Added summary stats on the result list screen.
* Added detailed stats on the result list items screen.
- 53.9 MB
- Release Date:
- I Teach Tiny Humans, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it