Muse is a spatial canvas for your research notes, reading material, sketches, screenshots, and bookmarks. Arrange, scribble, find patterns and insights, and make sense of your world.
- Fixed a bug with ink sometimes temporarily disappearing on the home board
- Added ability to launch Safe Mode manually via museapp://safe-mode
- Reduced overall memory consumption
- Added a safe mode to allow extracting data if the app experiences recurring crashes
- Relaunch into individual PDF pages when appropriate.
- Last used tool will be initially selected when relaunching.
- Fixed a rare crash caused when using the selection tool.
- Reduced memory usage, resulting in fewer memory-related crashes.
- Import .webloc files as URL cards
- Fix for importing many files at the same time sometimes skipping files
- Ink smoothing adjustments
Use Scribble to create new text cards with your handwriting!
Various tweaks and bug fixes
- Large cards will no longer fully cover and hide smaller cards
- System setting for Pencil taps will let you quickly show/hide the tool palette or switch between tools
- Various bugs and fixes
- crash when importing audio file
- other bug fixes and tweaks
Thanks for using Muse!
New App Store text and screenshots
- Add ability to drag/drop arbitrary files into Muse
- Add ability to Airdrop files into Muse
- Fixes rare crash when inking
- Various small formatting fixes
- Images and PDFs can now have labels
- Arbitrary files can be added as cards onto a board
- Context menu for selections allows duplicating cards
- Memory optimizations, particularly when caused by lots of ink
- Fixes being unable to pinch out of a PDF page after double tapping to view
- Creating an excerpt from a lasso selection makes a non-rectangular excerpt.
- The type of selection is determined by the grip of the Pencil and the resulting angle of the Pencil to the iPad. A low-angle grip makes a block selection, a regular grip a lasso selection.
- These two types of selections are also available on boards in the same way.
- Allow small selections that previously got auto-cancelled.
- Avoid flashing recently erased ink if the Pencil is briefly lifted during an erase stroke.
- When sharing an item to Muse that has multiple representations, only create a single card in Muse for the richest representation.
- When indicating successful sharing of an item to Muse, only show the left-most part of the home board if that board has been expanded, to avoid distortion.
- The selection tool can also be invoked by holding down two fingers while using the Pencil
- Once selected, content can be moved within a board, or deleted by flicking it off the edge
- The erase tool is now available in the tool switcher too, in addition to the existing method of holding down one finger while using the Pencil
- Undo / redo taps are better disambiguated from finger presses to temporarily switch between Pencil tools
- Stopping a scrolling board with two fingers will no longer trigger an undo
- Fixed issue with hiding and showing card titles when cards are overlapping
- We created a handbook to help you learn how to use Muse. You can access it through the settings panel.
- Enable resizing of very narrow images.
- Fix ink on scrollable text.
- Fix layout of smaller boards imported into larger devices.
- 16.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Muse Software, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it