Now a singer or musician who wishes to create a song using multiple tracks with various instruments, vocal performances, or with multiple friends, can seamlessly combine all tracks into a single mix without having to record all components in real time.
MUVION is all about collaboration - any content a user wishes to publish to the MUVION newsfeed, as well as any content catalogs in the discovery sections, are expandable and editable. Meaning that any video you select the ‘collaborate’ icon, will open that mix to show all components that went into creating it. You can then select which parts (tracks) you want to keep, remove, and add your own audio/video track(s).
•Singers who wish to create Karaoke performances and want to sing two parts (or more) of a song, or collaborate with friends without needing to record both vocals in real time. Multiple tracks of audio and video combined into one final mix allow extensive possibilities of creativity.
•Living room musician who plays guitar but not drums, piano, vocals. They can take components of other users content who chose to share on the platform or original recordings (stem, minus 1, or full) from music catalogs provided by MUVION, and play only the track they know how to play, then combine these tracks into a complete song.
•Professional musicians who plays all instruments and are on the road can very easily record an idea they have, then later listen to it using MUVION’s ‘digital loop pedal’ and merge additional tracks they record into a video file to create a complete song within minutes.
•Hear a mix you like but want to change it up? When a user publishes a mix and toggles the option for ‘collaboration’ (our default setting) the mix goes into the MUVION newsfeed and content discovery pages where other users can select the ‘collaborate’ icon and see all the individual audio/video components(tracks) that went into creating this mix. You like the song but want to remove the guitar, and record yourself playing ukulele instead? Want to remove the vocal, or maybe keep all tracks and just add in an additional instrument, drum beat, or clever video. . .Go ahead, make it your own. The options for creativity and collaboration with MUVION are endless.
Music Store Purchases
Users can purchase Songs from our Music Store and add them to their Mixes. Purchases from the music store are one-time purchases for use within the app and may not be dowloaded or transferred between users.
Muvion offers subscriptions which allow users to add 3+ tracks to their mixes.
• One Month subscription
• Three Months subscription
• One Year subscription
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase • Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• You can manage your subscription, cancel or turn off auto-renewal through Account Settings in your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service
Have more features you'd like to see in our App? Leave us a review in the store!! Thanks!
- 49.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Atlas Digital Innovation Corporation
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it