Now you can own your very own Strange Attractor! Keep it in your pocket to play with any time you like.
My Attractor is a tool to help visualize the Lorenz and Rössler Strange Attractors, not only in 3D Space, but also over time. You may have seen these attractors as static images tracing a single point on the screen or in print. My Attractor gives you a new perspective of these mathematical objects by animating hundreds of points - each following their own independent path through the attractor - giving a better perspective of how they behave.
Strange Attractors are part of the field of study known as Chaos Theory.
- Grab and rotate the attractor with your finger to view from any perspective.
- Autopilot will fly you around the attractor while it is in motion
- Shake your device to reset the points to random initial positions.
- Customize the attractors by adjusting the parameters to the formulas
- View these attractors as hundreds of independent points flying through the attractor or as a single point tracing a path.
A video demonstration can be viewed through my website.
- Updated to ensure compatibility with modern versions of iOS
- 0.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Gerry Beggs
Safe to Download