- Check how much data you have left
- Buy or recur a plan
- Keep an eye on when your plan expires
- Add credit or turn on auto top up
- Pay with a saved card or PayPal
- Redeem a voucher
- Access the community
- Add multiple giffgaff accounts
- Access thousands of WiFi hotspots across the UK with WiFi Extra
You'll need your giffgaff member name and password to log in. If you're new to giffgaff, order your free SIM card now: https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/free-sim
To celebrate those longer days and brighter evenings we’ve been working away making payments even better than they were before. So go ahead, add more credit or buy a goodybag, and do it with a spring in your step.
Can you still say that in February? We've given the app a nice little spruce up for the new year so the app will be nice and smooth for you as we head into 2022.
We thought we'd give you lovely folks one last gift this year. We've had the giffgaff elves working overtime to make sure your app runs as smoothly as Santa's sleigh on freshly settled snow. We'll be back next year with some exciting new stuff.
See you all in 2022.
Things should run a little smoother from now on as we’ve been tightened a few digital screws and kicked the hard-coded tires to make sure this app is up to scratch. We’ve also done a sweep for bugs and are happy to report they’ve been taken care of.
In other news, we’ve fixed an app crash for members running iOS version 10. Repeat, we’ve fixed an app crash for members running iOS version 10.
Oh yeah, we can’t forget the brand new £35 golden goodybag that’s coming soon. And we definitely can’t forget to tell you that it’ll be 5G-ready. The £10 golden goodybag will also be going 5G.
And while we’re on the subject. Yes, 5G. What’s that? It’s the newest, fastest mobile network and it’s going live on giffgaff. Game on. Members with a 5G-ready plan in the form of a golden goodybag will get lovely little alerts here and there letting you know you can order a 5G SIM, and whatever else you need to get ready for 5G.
Excited? Because we are. If that doesn’t excite you though, let’s see if this does. Did you know that a giraffe’s tongue is purple? Yeah, now you’re excited.
From today, our new members will be able to join us and activate their shiny new SIMs without leaving the app.
All it takes is just a swipe and a tap. Radical.
We’ve made some performance improvements here and a few enhancements there. So you can expect the app to run like someone who runs really fast and really gracefully. Or like a magnificent gazelle. Or like a… No really, we’ll stop now.
And for those who haven’t updated the app in a while, you’ll also notice it’s had The giffgaff app has had a spring clean:
-We’ve updated the design and the layout
-And given you the ability to add multiple giffgaff accounts to the app
Have a tap around and let us know what you think, and, if you’re feeling generous, give us a digital thumbs up in the form of a review.
- New goodybags
We’ve also removed the contacts functionality. More importantly, we’ve added access to giffgaff gameplan our new money manager.
- New goodybags
-We also fixed a few minor bugs
- Minor bug fixes
And, even more excitingly, we’ve added Face ID, so you can access my giffgaff with little more than a glance at your phone. Nice one.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Minor bug fixes.
Stay tuned, we've more exciting updates on the way soon.
- A handy refresh button has been added to the My Account page.
- Highlight exactly when you’re switching from a goodybag to a gigabag, and what it means.
- We’ll let you know when your account is locked for 30 minutes.
- You can now start a new goodybag early and we'll show you a recommendation based on your previous usage.
- We've added a help section to the main menu bar and moved 'Ways to buy' into the top menu.
- Added support for an exciting upcoming feature
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
- Temporarily removed email contact option while we work on a snazzy new method
- You can now purchase a goodybag early via the app.
- Update to show how much data you've used if you have our £20 Always On goodybag.
- Support added for PayPal payments in the future.
- Bug fix for some minor issues.
- Added support for iOS10.
- We've updated the Contacts and Payback tabs to be in line with our new Super Recruiter programme
• Updated messaging for spreading giffgaff
• A new tool to find out how much you could earn by inviting your contacts to giffgaff
• A brand new way to see your Payback
• An easier way to order SIMs for your friends and family
• Fixed text alignments
• Fixed an intermittent issue which caused the app to crash
- Update messaging so that members know that there is a freeze period when trying to queue their next goodybag.
- Ability to top up another member's account (Altruistic Top up)
- Fixed - Minor defects and crashes
- Purchase a plan with balance without having a saved credit card
- Check Payback points and spread your giffgaff link from one area.
- Update to recur settings message on the day of goodybag expiry.
- Add a card to your giffgaff account from the order summary screen.
Updated the session expiry messaging, making it friendlier.
- 55.0 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it