My Home Bills should help you navigate the different bills you need to set up and start paying in your new household, and where to find more information.
These include gas, electricity and water. The cost usually increases each year in line with inflation but some providers increase their prices at a faster rate and others freeze prices for a certain amount of time. Water payments work slightly differently.
These include broadband, digital television and landline phones.
Even if you use a mobile instead of a landline phone you still need to pay line rental to connect to the internet. Television and internet packages cost different amounts on top of this fee depending on the provider, number of channels offered and the internet speed.
Comparison sites like Money Supermarket enable you to compare television and broadband packages and find the best deal for you.
You need a TV licence to watch or record live TV on any channel or download or watch programmes on BBC iPlayer. This is the law whether you watch the programmes on a television, tablet, laptop, or any other device. The cost of a TV licence can be paid in one go or spread over a year by paying in monthly or quarterly instalments. For more information go to the TV Licensing website.
How to manage household bills ?
My Home Bills is the new App, essential to always have with you all the costs of your home. You can manage electricity, gas, water, telephone, PayTV and garbage bills and charge them easily and quickly.
You just have to enter the expiry date and the cost, take a picture or make a screenshot of the bill and receipt of payment and you're done.
It has never been easier to always have clear and with you youre monthly consumption.
Create your personal digital archive and give up forever with those annoying binders from your shelf, with My Home Bills now you can.
- Made for iPhoneXs, Xs Max, Xr
- Store all your bills with a photo or screenshot
- 5 separated sections with colors
- Addition of Electricity, Gas, Water, Telephone / Internet, PayTV, Garbage
- Export .CSV File
- 3D Touch for an even faster addition
- Automatic evaluation of the average bill by category on a two-year basis
- Evaluate of total monthly average expenditure
- Easy and intuitive
- Colored charts to show the trend of consumption on an annual basis
- Pie chart of the current year's costs
- Expiring bills are always on the top
- Share bills and receipt of payment with whoever you want
- Print the bill or the receipt of payment
- Unlock MyHomeBills whit the TouchID or FaceID
- MyHomeBills sends you notifications of deadlines of bills
- Haptic Feedback
- Share & save your charts
- Siri ShortCuts (Only for iPhone)
For any questions please visit https://myhomebills.wordpress.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MyHomeBills/
If you found a new bug, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New features in the previos update:
- Now MyHomeBills works whit iCloud, you can add new bill on your iPhone and it will also be available on your iPad.
- You can add a notes on your bills.
- Bug Fix
- 24.0 MB
- Release Date:
- marco cavicchi
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it