My Office Documents - 3 in 1 filer app: file manager, viewer, and printer. Transfer and save downloads
------- BENEFITS -------
>>Save and read your documents such as Microsoft excel spreadsheets (.xls, xlsx), Word documents (.doc, docx), Powerpoint presentations (.ppt, .pptx, .pps) and PDF documents.
>> Save zip files and unzip them easily in the app
>> Added support for pictures: save and view any picture (png, jpg or gif) transferred to the app via a zip file
>>Synchronize with your Dropbox account
>>Transfer documents directly from your PC to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa
>>Print PDF documents , wirelessly, on AirPrint enabled printers
>>Compatible with other Apps that support "Open in" functionality
>>Create folders to organize your documents easily
>>Rename folders and documents by tapping twice on their names
>>Save the email attachments
>>Share your documents via email or project them on a screen during meetings
- View documents in full screen.
- Delete any document from the main screen by tapping 3 times on its icon.
- Added support for pictures: save and view any picture (png, jpg or gif) transferred to the app via a zip file.
- Available in: Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian.
-App tested for IOS 7.0.4
- Tested for IOS 7.x
- New video tutorial
- When the user installs the App for the first time a pdf version of the tutorial is available
Several Tutorials were updated
- Compatible con IOS 6.1
- Se corrigio problema esporadico cuando se transfieren documentos del Email al App
- Ahora el documento se muestra tambien cuando se toca una sola vez el nombre del documento debajo del icono del documento
- Cuando se conecta el iPhone/iPad a proyector o monitor, se muestra en pantalla completa (Modo Horizontal)
- Se corrigio el manejo de memoria resultando en mayor rapidez del App
- IOS 6 ready
- iPhone 5 ready
- The screen with an arrow to the instructions button that shows every time a mail attachment is saved in the App it now shows only the first time, then it never shows back again.
- Fixed bug to rename documents
- Increased the size of the document name area to accommodate longer document names
- Folders and documents can now be renamed by double-tapping on the names
- Fixed sorting of both folder names and document names
- Print PDF documents on AirPrint-compatible printers
- Integrated latest Dropbox SDK
- Fixed minor bug that showed Dropbox message when the PC icon was tapped
- The App now supports powerpoint files with extension .pps
- Folders are sorted alphabetically, except for the following 3 folders "MY DOCUMENTS", "PC", "DROPBOX"
- Available in Portuguese
- The font size of the files names are bigger
- The App warns the user that a file may be overwritten if the a file is moved to another folder where a file of the same name already exists
- Once version 4.2 is installed, the name of any new document uploaded to the App, won't show any rare characters when sent by email or opened in another App.
- The App works on devices with software version 5.0 and higher
- Compatible with "Documents To Go" and "Dropbox"
- Ability to create multiple folders
- The App works faster when the projector is connected
1) Conexion a proyector externo (solo para iPhone 4,iPad y iPad2)
2) Mejoras en el despliegue de documentos
- 54.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Audiogol Media LLC Apps
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it