OKU connects to your iPhone via bluetooth and does the following via the my OKU app:
1) shows you the results of analyzing your skin via an easy to understand SkinScore, rating your skin's status on a scale of 0 to 100.
2) allows you to track your SkinScore over time to see how your skin is changing.
3) sets and helps you achieve daily and long-terms goals by providing appropriate diet, lifestyle and product recommendations personalized for you. OKU uses advanced technology and crowdsourcing from similar OKU users like you (aka SkinTwins).
OKU is smart (and gets smarter the more you use it), precise and easily used on the go.
Thanks for being one of the first users to join the OKU community!
This app and any information given by it or by mySkin Inc are for educational purposes only. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any treatment.
- Minor layout changes
- Additional information about OKU
- Minor layout changes
- Additional information about OKU
Completely revamped outlook and experience are crafted by our early adopters who tremendously help us to find the most appropriate way of dealing with their concerns of skin health & beauty.
This foundation release contains features in very user-centric fashion provided by OKU, your personal skin coach.
•SkinTwin product recommendation
The really unbiased approach of recommending products that work best with your SkinTwins.
Carefully monitoring your 28 days SkinCycle which rejuvenates your skin over time.
Challenging and improving yourself on a daily basis affecting overall skin health.
Read insightful skincare facts from OKU expert blogs.
•Specific user-tailored SkinCycle Routines
A user obtains SkinCycle Routine based on the SkinTwin group which belongs.
•OKU Community insights
Check out product rate&review, users’ personal routines and progression and many, many more.
OKU can truly deep-dive underneath your skin, so grab the opportunity and see what’s going on!
We strive to improve OKU all the time and we appreciate all the feedback you've sent us
We’ve made our smart notifications even smarter by including weather and UV Index related information. The sun’s harsh UV rays can cause skin damage over time and humidity, heat or extreme cold can play havoc with your skin. Stay 2 steps ahead of the elements by using the right skincare and with advance notice from these weather notifications.
We hate bugs as much as you do, and we also went about fixing any minor annoyances we spotted in OKU.
• How to take care of your skin in the summer? What food should be avoided at all times? Plastic surgery – yes or no? Our in-house specialists and guest bloggers bring you weekly posts on our blog, which is now available directly from the app.
• As of this version, you will have an exclusive look into how other people are using the app. Check out their activity, browse their product shelves and compare your Skintributes with your Skintwins. We believe that giving the app a social dimension will improve your chances of finding the best products and routines.
• Our diligent developers even had some extra time to fix minor bug issues.
Privacy and ease-of-access come first. Whatever connectivity and WiFi problems appear, our developers made sure that you will only need to reenter your password when absolutely necessary.
Custom reminders work like a charm. No matter your time zone or daily rhythm, you’ll be able to schedule your scan-reminders any way you want.
Bug fixes. You’re welcome.
• OKU helps keep track of your skin stats over long periods of time. To help you go back in time more easily, and get a good sense of your progress, we enriched the experience with additional data. Both your scanning timeline and your FrontFace images come with a date.
• Never worry about missing important notifications. A red dot on your Menu icon will let you know there is something new for you to check or do.
• Your products shelf should be the mirror image of the one in your bathroom or your bedroom. To help you with this, we've improved scanning the product’s barcode. It’s simpler, and more importantly – fast.
• This year the San Francisco font family is all you’ll hear about, after Apple’s WWDC 2015. We’re very excited to use it starting this version of the app.
• When OKU connects to the cloud, to exchange important data, you’ll be able to see it all in a revamped version of the UX. In short – we made things look better, and work faster.
- Bug fixes
- New reminders are alive to keep you more engaged
- OKU connectivity gets better and better
- Bugs annihilated
We know wi-fi issues can be painful. That’s why we made OKU automatically try to reconnect in case of network problems.
- Focus areas (those that could be called the weakest link of your overall skin health) are more precise. We honed our results to show you what needs to be changed first, and what can wait.
- We improved the wording of Category Recommendations. Use these to find the best products and routines for your skin. Stack them on your shelf and always be up-to-date with the latest trends in skin-care.
Is this your first time using the app? Don’t worry. As soon as you’re done, you’ll get a neat report highlighting all main app elements. This way, you can get familiar with new concepts you’ll be using in the future.
It’s nice to go over your day, once it’s done. This is why we created the Daily report. All of your scans and results from the past 24 hours will be in one place. Now, you can start planing for tomorrow.
Tired of scanning your face, day in and day out? Use OKU’s camera to scan and tag other parts of your skin with our latest addition, the Explorer mode. Get creative.
The new SSL protocol will keep all app communication secure. Scan away!
Last but not the least - the app is iOS9 compatible.
• A big update for all our forgetful or simply busy users: notification system is up and running. OKU will remind you to do your morning and evening scans.
• Even if your internet connection is lagging a bit, the App will start a lot faster than before.
• More bugs fixed. We hate bugs.
- 174.2 MB
- Update Date:
- mySkin, Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it