We at Saddleback MemorialCare Medical Center are excited to be on this journey with you! We know that you’re busy; we know that you have questions; we know that you don’t want to have to trawl through the internet looking for the answers. We know that you want something that’s just right for you. Something that is tailored to the Saddleback community, tailored to your stage of pregnancy and tailored to your needs.
Saddleback My Pregnancy provides immediate answers. We know you want real advice from real people who care about you and your baby. We know that robots don’t know what it’s like to be pregnant! Real women do!
We know that when you’re in week 10 you don’t need a stroller, that’s why we don’t offer you one. Instead we offer you recipes for morning sickness, videos of your growing baby and maternity jeans for your growing bump. The you that is right now. We know that when you’re in week 36 you want to get ready for your hospital run and start buying baby assessories, baby clothes and breastfeeding pillows.
We’ll give you everything that’s just right for you. Relating to your timeline and your location.
Enjoy your journey with these great Saddleback Hospital, My Pregnancy features:
- Watch amazing 3D video’s showing your fetus’s development as your bump grows!
- Find the best doctors and pregnancy services near you
- Watch videos by Saddleback Medical Center experts that advise you on a range of practical and medical concerns about your pregnancy
- Find out about prenatal and birth classes online through the app
- Find expert answers to the most commonly asked questions by pregnant women
- Find all the tools you need in the toolbox including an emergency contact form, contraction counter and a birth plan worksheet
- Calculate your due date
- Read your weekly magazine-style guide plus tips, facts, fashion, and recipes
- Find the best doctors and pregnancy services near you!
- Store your bump photos in the app album and document your journey
- Watch video blogs from real moms-to-be from around the world documenting their own personal journey week by week through their pregnancy
- Take photos of your scans and documents and track your pregnancy in the app photo album
- 61.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Memorial Health Services
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it