Probably the most magical & hilarious stickman buddy! When you finger draw a stickman and if it comes “alive”(#1) walking around, you can talk to it and your stickman will repeat with a freaky or squeaky voice!
To celebrate Christmas, you may even put a Santa Claus hat on your stickman. And of course an adorable little deer may also turn up to accompany Talking Stickman!
What’s more, you can also unleash your artistic talent and do some simple pencil sketching art or even jot down some note on the note paper!
(1) Stickman Recognition Engine:
- Follow the instruction to draw a stickman and it will become interactive
- "Stick man recognition" instructions and demo video
(2) Talking Stickman:
- Talking stickman repeats what you said with a freaky & squeaky voice
- Use the pitch slider on the upper right to change stickman’s voice
(3) Other Features:
- Move the Stick Man by "grabbing" its head
- Double tap anywhere on the paper to guide Stick Man
- Realistic pencil effect
- Double tap on eraser to erase or Shake to erase (not available on iPad)
- Other toys for stickman: Santa hat, Xmas deer, “air pollution”
- Follow the included instruction and demo video when you draw a stick man.
- When you draw a stick man, make sure your iOS device is in Portrait orientation with the pencils and eraser at the bottom
- Always draw the body as a simple vertical straight line (do not draw the body together with a leg!)
- Arms and Legs need to be separated straight lines, too.
- Try to draw slower when you practice
#1 Sketched stick man may NOT always "come alive" (pop up). However, to increase the chance of getting a stick man popping up, follow the included instruction and demo video when you draw a stick man.
#2 To remove your stick man, shake your device (not on iPad) or double tap on the eraser
- 11.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Kratos Digital Limited
Safe to Download