Use this app to:
- Upload/take a photo (just like you might do to deposit a check via your mobile app), store and share your existing paper advance directives (such as those from AARP®, Caring Conversations®, Five Wishes® and the Veterans Administration/VA), or
- Create your own advance care plan here by:
(1) naming your healthcare agents – the people you want to speak for you if you had a health emergency and couldn’t communicate,
(2) making your organ donation wishes clear,
(3) adding emergency contact, healthcare providers and others,
(4) go to MyDirectives.com to expand your plan with answers to more questions.
MyDirectives.com, helps you to be prepared just in case. 24/7. Anywhere in the world.
MyDirectives MOBILE works seamlessly with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to make the process easy:
- Use your camera to record a video of your wishes and/or confirm your identity — the Most Unselfish Selfie™! — and sign your document with your finger or stylus
- Enter information for your healthcare agents and doctors using your Contacts
- Share your advance care plan right from your phone, and link via Apple’s Medical ID, to put your emergency information in front of your iPhone lock screen so it can be found in an emergency.
- Tell your doctor/nurse that you have a plan with MyDirectives and share the link with them.
The MyDirectives experience helps you record and share your medical treatment goals, preferences and priorities with family, friends, caregivers and medical personnel, by answering these types of questions:
- My Decisions: What are your medical treatment goals, preferences and priorities? Use your own words or select from a list of answers. Keep this relevant with updates as needed.
- My Healthcare Agents: Who do you want to represent you and make medical treatment decisions for you if you can't communicate during a health crisis?
- My Thoughts: Make a hospital visit better with messages, video posts (we call it the Most Unselfish Selfie™ or the Most Selfless Selfie™!), music and photos that help caregivers know more about you and help you feel more confident.
- My Circle: Keep all your key contact information in one place. Convenient for you, and vital to your caregivers in a crisis.
- New “My Documents” section where you can upload or scan existing advance care planning documents.
- Added options for organ donation preferences to more completely match your personal choices.
- Added a new “My Contacts” page so that you may add and manage the information for family, friends and others that should be notified in an emergency.
- Updates to the app for iOS 13 and larger iPhone screens
- Bug fixes and app improvements
Fixed minor issues.
- 30.4 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it