• The 'Create New Service Request’ feature allows you to quickly and easily request the City’s most popular services, including graffiti removal, pothole repair, and bulky-item pickup .
• Looking for the nearest park? Want to cool off on a hot day? Need to return a library book? The ‘City Info’ feature conveniently maps the closest parks, libraries, fire and police stations, golf courses, public pools, tennis courts, golf courses, parking lots, and more.
• You can keep up to date with the latest City Hall news by browsing through our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds.
• No more stamps and envelopes needed! MyLA311 also allows you to pay your Los Angeles Water and Power bill right from your mobile device.
• We have recently added user registration. This is completely optional. You can still submit service requests and use the app without registering.
• If you have an account with LADWP.com you already have an account with MyLA311. The same account login can be used with both MyLA311 and LADWP.com.
• Registered accounts can now login and view all their service requests and the current status.
• More service request options.
• New bill pay options
• New city knowledge-base
You can also submit requests using our website: https://MyLA311.lacity.org
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local government.
- 124.5 MB
- Update Date:
- City of Los Angeles
Safe to Download