Access your timetable on the go, find an available PC, register your attendance, check NOW and much more. MyNTU provides you with everything you need in one place and with notifications you’ll always be up-to-date.
• Offline access – access most apps when browsing offline
• Timetables – instant access to your timetables so you can see where you need to be and when, as well as notifications if anything changes
• PC availability - locate your nearest available PC on campus
• Dropbox deadlines – see upcoming deadlines, so you’re always on track
• Email – access to a light version of your account so you can keep track of emails
• Attendance monitoring – simply scan the QR code to register into lectures
• NOW – browse your course content and access it at any time
• OneDrive – easy access all your files
• Maps – navigate your way around campus buildings allowing you to locate your lecture theatres
• Employability – access to all the online resources you need to plan your future career
The MyNTU app links seamlessly to your desktop version with access to the same apps and data. Any changes you make to the mobile dashboard on your desktop will be synced to the mobile app to make personalisation super-easy.
MyNTU was created with students for students. We value your views to help improve your app. We’d love to hear what you think.
- 6.7 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download