Enter your plants information like common name, species, plant category, garden location, date planted, purchased from, price, description, etc. Separate sections for Plants, Photos, Logs, To-Do and Wish List.
Take photos of your plants tag, receipt, and growth.
Add to your Wish List while visiting a nursery, public garden or friends house. Quickly take a picture of the plant and its tag. Later you can add all the details, like your intended planting location, nursery name and description. Set a To-Do reminder for when it will become available.
Log entries with optional photo to track bloom dates or track a task completion like pruning, the application of soil amendments and sprays, growing conditions, pests and diseases.
To-Do list with scheduled reminders and automatic log entry creation on completion of the To-Do.
MyPlant Notebook does not come preloaded with plant data or photos. It only tracks information and photos you have added yourself.
With MyPlant Notebook you can:
- Create a list of existing plants you have in your garden
- Track common name, species, category, planted location, date planted
- Purchase information, nursery, price, warranty
- Keep description and special care information
- Take photos to track growing progress, the plant tag and purchase receipt
- Logs with optional photo to track task completions
- To-Do list for plant actions or maintenance tasks, schedule reminder notifications
- Automatic Log entry on completion of the To-Do task
- Wish List for keeping a record of plants you like, intended planting location, nursery name, price, add photos of the tag and plant
- Easily move from Wish List to Plant List after purchase
- You can take pictures with the camera or select from your photo album
- Select a photo as your favorite for your plant
- Duplicate a Plant or Wish List Entry to quickly get started on a new plant
- Email or Print a Plant or Wish List Entry to share with others
- 2.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Stephen Lindeman
Safe to Download