• Optimized to run queries over low quality network connections.
• Does not maintain persistent connections to your database
• Automatically windows data requests to prevent client overload when
querying large tables.
• Support for MPTCP (SSH server and routers must also support)
• Query oriented workflow.
• Query oriented workflow.
• Run queries with minimal steps.
• Run the same queries across different environments (e.g. prod, staging, dev).
• Support for Siri Shortcuts for both UI and scripting purposes
• Unicode support.
• Automatically sets to default database charset.
• iCloud support
• Easily synchronize servers and queries across all your devices.
• CSV export through iOS extensions
• Easily export data to Numbers, Files, and other sharing extensions that support CSV.
• Premium/Paid support for SSL connections and SSH tunneling
Comprehensive MySQL version support: Versions 3.x, 4,x, 5.x, and 8.x, Amazon Aurora, Google SQL, MariaDB.
QueryDB was first introduced on iOS 6 and has constantly been revised to keep up with iOS, iPad, MySQL, and SSH revisions. It currently works all the way back to iOS 9 and MySQL 3.x, up through iOS 13 and MySQL 8.x. No other app does this.
On top of an 8 year record, it continues to offer features absent from others like parameterized queries, Siri shortcuts.
For the past 8 years, we've only charged for Ad removal and SSH support, leaving basics like un-encrypted db access and CSV export available for free. Our hope is to continue offering basic access for free while charging a nominal fee to others who would use it in a professional capacity. However, the increasing combinations of iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, SSH/SSL, and MySQL versions have substantially increased the burden of development, maintenance, and testing.
To help keep up with the pace of change, we're switching to a one-time fee for all features with support for subscriptions at a later date. As a thank you to all users who purchased the Remove Ads option, they'll all be grandfathered into the new Premium tier (it will use the same in-app purchase product). From this version on, the one-time premium purchase will match the price of the MySQL QueryDB SSH product since they're identical.
In-App Feedback Testimonials:
"This App is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Congrats!
It shouldn’t be free. ;)"
"Works dope for my inventory needs. Thanks homies"
-- Parameter parsing now ignores parameters in comments
-- Add support for "--" style comments to the sql parser
-- Adds Purchase and Restore Purchase options
-- Adds Feature Guide which covers QueryDB's unique features in detail
-- Adds links to Facebook/Twitter pages
- Fix keyboard suggestions for table/column names on iPad default soft keyboard
- Fix additional crash in iOS 9
- *New* Added Siri Shortcuts for integrating database queries as part of your Siri Shortcut scripts
-- Fetch a single value, or create a CSV file to feed into other Shortcut steps
-- You can even have Siri prompt and fill in parameters in your parameterized queries!
- *New* Added ability to load and run queries from iCloud drive.
-- Support for aliases to run queries located anywhere in iCloud drive.
- *New* Support for connection keep alive
-- This dramatically reduces time to run multiple queries using the same server
- Fixes many bugs from 1.29
- *New* Remove Ads has now turned into Premium which will be at feature parity with the SSH version
-- Note, we are going to phase out the one-time purchase and move to a subscription plan. See explanation in main app description.
-- All previous one-time purchases will be grandfathered in and MySQL QueryDB SSH version will also continue to be at feature parity.
- Disable split screen gestures to avoid interfering with table scrolling
- Fix header row offset on iPhones with notch
- Fix some table sizing issues, especially when rotating views.
- Fix Sample DB on first app open
- reverts Database/Query sidebar in landscape view to a dismissible overlay
- iCloud Files import support for SQL
- Alphabetical sorting ability in query list view
- Bigger SQL edit space on iPhone
- Full screen iPad multitasking support (panels and slide over)
- 34.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Excelsis Consulting
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it