• Support for SSH tunneling and MySQL native SSL
• Optimized to run queries over low quality network connections.
• Does not maintain persistent connections to your database
• Automatically windows data requests to prevent client overload when querying large tables.
• Support for MPTCP (SSH server and routers must also support)
• Query oriented workflow.
• Run queries with minimal steps.
• Run the same queries across different environments (e.g. prod, staging, dev).
• Support for Siri Shortcuts for both UI and scripting purposes
• Unicode support.
• Automatically sets to default database charset.
• iCloud support
• Easily synchronize servers and queries across all your devices.
• CSV export through iOS extensions
• Easily export data to Numbers, Files, and other sharing extensions that support CSV.
Comprehensive MySQL version support: Versions 3.x, 4,x, 5.x, 8.x, Amazon Aurora, Google SQL, MariaDB.
-- Parameter parsing now ignores parameters in comments
-- Add support for "--" style comments to the sql parser
-- Fix issue with iCloud Drive folder not being created
-- Adds Feature Guide which covers QueryDB's unique features in detail
-- Adds links to Facebook/Twitter pages
- Fix keyboard suggestions for table/column names on iPad default soft keyboard
- Fix additional crash in iOS 9
- *New* Added Siri Shortcut intents for integrating database queries as part of your Siri Shortcut scripts
-- Fetch a single value, or create a CSV file to feed into other Shortcut steps
-- You can even have Siri prompt and fill in parameters in your parameterized queries!
- *New* Added ability to load and run queries from iCloud drive.
-- Support for aliases to run queries located anywhere in iCloud drive.
- *New* Support for connection keep alive
-- This dramatically reduces time to run multiple queries using the same server
- *New* Support for multipath networking over SSH tunnels
-- This allows for seamless transitions from cellular to wifi and vice versa
- Fixes many bugs from 1.29
- Disable split screen gestures to avoid interfering with table scrolling
- Fix header row offset on iPhones with notch
- Fix some table sizing issues, especially when rotating views.
- Fix Sample DB on first app open
- reverts Database/Query sidebar in landscape view to a dismissible overlay
- iCloud Files import support for SQL, and SSH/SSL PEM Keys
- Alphabetical sorting ability in query list view
- Bigger SQL edit space on iPhone
- Full screen iPad multitasking support (panels and slide over)
- 23.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Excelsis Consulting
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it