*Featured in Special Education on the App Store
MyVoice delivers quick and easy communication anywhere. It is an innovative app that helps individuals express their feelings, thoughts, actions and needs. MyVoice is used in homes, schools and by professionals in a range of fields.
• Type to Talk: This allows the user to type anything they like and have MyVoice speak it for them. The app also has the ability to speed up and slow down the rate at which the speech is spoken to further the accessibility of the app.
• Picture Talk: This has many different categories of images that the user can navigate through and then have them spoken aloud by simply tapping the simplistic images.
• Mirror Talk: This uses the iPhone's front facing camera to allow the user to align their face with an outline of a face. The face animates and the user follows the animation to exercise their facial muscles. This feature will help people who have suffered from strokes learn to convey expressions through simple exercises.
• Word Talk: This means your next random word to read is just a shake or tap away. Reading the word aloud will show your reading volume level.
• Look Talk: Using CoreML and Vision, MyVoice can recognize dominant objects within your environment and speak them aloud. Aim your camera towards the object and watch as the onscreen label dynamically updates.
• Write Talk: Using NLP and OCR technology, MyVoice can convert handwritten text into sentences. MyVoice will predict potential words as you write. Tap the Speak button to have your sentence spoken aloud.
• Read Talk: Using OCR technology, MyVoice can scan various forms of text, convert it and read it aloud.
• Dynamic Settings: This allows you to adjust the various settings of MyVoice such as its Pitch, Speed and Volume.
Leave a review if you enjoy using MyVoice or have any feedback for us!
- When adding or deleting custom items in Picture Talk, images will now sync between devices on the same iCloud account.
- Add a passcode in Settings to prevent custom items from being added or deleted in Picture Talk.
Thanks for using MyVoice, the all-in-one app for AAC.
MyVoice has been rebuilt and redesigned from the ground up!
○ Rewritten entirely in Swift to harness the full power of iOS
○ Support for iOS 11
○ Support for iPhone X
○ Brand new menu based navigation
○ Brand new UI design elements
○ Machine Learning, CoreML and Vision
○ NEW 'Look Talk'
○ NEW 'Write Talk'
○ NEW 'Read Talk'
○ Now localized in Portuguese
○ And so much more!
MyVoice v3.0 has been rebuilt with simplicity and functionality in mind. Using CoreML, MyVoice is now faster and smarter - allowing you to communicate in no time at all.
With v3.0, MyVoice has now become the ultimate all-in-one AAC tool for people with speech impeding disabilities.
v2.1 of MyVoice now allows you to add custom words.
Head over to 'Picture Talk', choose the new 'Custom' category at the top and add your own words and phrases.
Since the release of v1.0, we have spent a lot of time refining every detail to finally give you v2.0.
So here is what's new:
• Support for all 4.7in and 5.5in iPhones
• Now available on iPad
• Support for 'Dynamic Type' and Bold font
• 'Peek and Pop' preview in the Picture Talk menu
• Redesigned the tutorial
• Lots of UI tweaks
• Under the hood improvements and bug fixes
We are really excited about this v2.0 release. If you love the new MyVoice, leave us a review on the App Store and let us know!
What's new in v1.6.3?
We squashed some bugs and made lots of UI tweaks
Let us know how MyVoice has helped you by leaving us a review on the App Store.
Every icon in Picture Talk now has an Accessibility label that coincides with that image. Additionally, UI elements throughout MyVoice have each been given new labels.
With every new update, we will continue to make MyVoice accessible to everyone.
For that, we say Thank You and Happy Holidays!
This update includes even more refinements.
In update v1.4, we are introducing an iMessage Stickers Pack! Communicate with your friends and family outside of the app by sending your favorite colorful icons taken from Picture Talk.
What's new in v1.3
• Refined UI elements throughout
• Now localized in: French, German and Italian.
• Bug fixes and tweaks
• Fully localized in Chinese (Simplified)
- 135.8 MB
- Update Date:
- John Ciocca
Safe to Download