Simple to use, with the safety and security of NAB, NAB Now gives you the functionality you need to save you time on paperwork and take control of your cash flow.
With NAB Now you’ll discover that getting paid just got a whole lot easier.
How does it work?
When you're ready to process a customer's payment, launch the app then enter the sale amount. Hand the card reader to your customer to insert their card, select their account and enter their card PIN. Payment is processed on the spot and you can issue a sales receipt for your customer immediately.
Best of all, you can get paid today with same day settlement to your NAB Business Transaction account, 7 days a week.**
NAB Now has no lock-in contract or exit fees.
With NAB Now you can:
• Accept Visa, MasterCard® and eftpos card payments from your customers on the spot
• Receive funds in your NAB Transaction Account the same day, 7 days a week
• Create sales or tax invoices and email receipts as you go, on the go
• Create full or partial customer refunds
• Export transaction history to reconcile with your accounting software
• Protect your customers and your business with EMV chip and PIN capability backed by the safety and security of NAB.
• Access help and support when you need it, 7 days a week
• Avoid contracts and exit fees
To get started: Download the free app to your smartphone and contact NAB via the details in the app.
For more information: Visit nab.com.au/nabnow or call 13 10 12
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply
* Internet connection required. Your normal mobile data charges apply.
** Settlement occurs 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Funds will appear in your NAB Business Transaction Account from approx. 11.30pm AEST every day of the week for payments made prior to 10pm AEST. Settlement must be to a NAB account.
- 23.2 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it