• Choose an animal you prefer. The animal you have chosen becomes a clock.
• Two activities, setting time and reading time are available
• Move the train right and left to switch the activity
• Drag the minute hand to adjust the clock to the time displayed on the train's window
• Tap the time on the train's window to answer the question which is made by the automatically working clock.
• Tap the solve button to answer each question.
Change the level!
• Go to the level change by tapping the button on the above right corner of the screen.
• Choose easy mode to get used to the clock first. Time goes by 5 minutes.
• Choose normal mode to set the time interval at 1 minute.
• Choose challenge mode if you get used to the clock well. The assist features on the clock face are hidden in this mode.
* User interface has been design to be suited for all iPad models, 4-inch screen iPhone and 4-inch screen iPod touch. On 3.5-inch screen iPhone or iPod touch, the train for switching the activity gets translucent after a question has been made because it goes in front of the clock face.
** Requires iOS 5.1 or later
- 13.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Takafumi Sasaki
Safe to Download