- NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination)
- ExCPT (Certification of Pharmacy Technicians)
The NAPLEX, or North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination, measures a candidate’s knowledge of the practice of pharmacy. It is just one component of the licensure process and is used by the boards of pharmacy as part of their assessment of a candidate’s competence to practice as a pharmacist
Pharmacy Technicians who earn their certification by passing the Institute for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ICPT) Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ExCPT) enjoy increased job opportunities, security, and recognition for their knowledge and competence.
- Latest Questions and Master Learning Materials
- Learning Options (Training Mode)
- Knowledge Check, Like Actual Exam
- Based on latest official curriculum
- 100% Custom and well researched questions
- No Internet Connection is required
- Dynamic content updates LIFETIME FREE
- Advanced Test Taking Strategy.
© All rights reserved. This product is not affiliated with nor endorsed by any testing agency.
- 58.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Vision Architecture
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it