This best mobile app helps you archive your goal easily by the following unique features:
- Break learning materials into small sets of practice questions & terms
- Master each set effortlessly by many ways: flashcard, matching game, true/false, multiple choice
- Detect & separate automatically the most difficult questions
- Track your learning process on every set and exam taken
- Ready for the Exam by Exam Simulator
+) Lifetime access to all Practice Questions & Terms prepared by EXPERTS for the most current exam.
+) Unlimited access to the EXAM BUILDER & SIMULATOR.
+) Automatically FILTER your most difficult questions.
+) PROGRESS TRACKING for every question & exam taken
+) Lifetime support & updates
+) Hundreds of practice questions & terms
+) 5 Free Exam Builder
+) Free Matching Game
+) Filter hardest and weakest questions
The NAPLEX, or North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination, measures a candidate’s knowledge of the practice of pharmacy. It is just one component of the licensure process and is used by the boards of pharmacy as part of their assessment of a candidate’s competence to practice as a pharmacist.
The NAPLEX is a 185-question computer-based examination that is offered in special testing centers around the U.S. The test runs for about four hours and fifteen minutes (with a ten-minute break that can be taken at your own discretion). All of the questions have multiple-choice responses, and only 150 of the 185 questions actually count towards your final score — the remaining 35 are “trial questions” and provide the basis for next year’s NAPLEX exam. There is no way to distinguish which questions will be scored and which will not, so you needn’t try.
The NAPLEX is broken down into several categories:
Area I: Assess Pharmacotherapy to Assure Safe and Effective Therapeutic Outcomes (about 56 percent of the exam)
Area II: Assess Safe and Accurate Preparation and Dispensing of Medication (about 33 percent of the exam)
Area III: Assess, Recommend, and Provide Health Care Information That Promotes Public Health (about 11 percent of the exam)
The NAPLEX is scored on a 0–150 scale, and testers must earn a 75 or higher to pass the exam.
In order to sign up for the NAPLEX, you need to first make an account with Pearson VUE. Once you’ve created your profile, you’ll also want to:
- confirm that you have met the requirements of the pharmaceutical board where you are seeking a license, which you can do by contacting the appropriate body in each jurisdiction.
- register for the exam with NABP.
- pay the exam fee.
- request testing accommodations, if necessary, by using the link under the “Programs and Services” tab to select the service you are requesting.
- once the pharmacy board in which you are seeking licensure confirms your eligibility to NABP, you will receive an “Authorization to Test (ATT)” letter that includes important scheduling and site information about your exam.
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.
- 51.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Lieu Phan
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it