- Tickets booked through the app are automatically added to My Bookings and available offline
- Search and book coach travel to 100's of UK towns, cities and airports on the go
- Use our Coach Tracker to view timetables and track your journey progress as you travel
- Retrieve your ticket booked on desktop, tablet or mobile to use on your device, or add tickets directly into your Apple wallet
- Share your booking details with Friends and family on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or over SMS and email
- Quickly search your recent journeys and re-book tickets
These improvements will be slowly rolled to all app users over the next few weeks.
- We also did a bunch of platform upgrades in anticipation of some improvements to the booking flow which will be coming soon!
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements
- 'Repeat my search' gives you quick access to journeys that you've searched before.
- Speed up populating your personal details while booking by logging in with Facebook. We'll also remember your details within the app, so you don't have to fill out your details every time you book.
- Need to let someone know your travel itinerary? We now integrate with Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, SMS and email so that you can share your booking details with friends and family.
- Faster payments using the PayPal native app SDK.
- Rate your journey experience within the app and help us to continually improve our services.
- Save notifications and messages within an inbox directly in the app.
- Our new Apple wallet ticket designs show more relevant information in a cleaner layout. Your outward and return journeys will also now appear as two separate tickets, meaning its even easier to find the right ticket for the right leg of your journey.
Bug fixes and stability improvements
We need to talk.
Don't get me wrong. We've had some great times.
I still remember the night I downloaded you.
I'll never forget that.
And remember when we booked that last-minute coach to London? Happy days.
Or that night we were stuck in the rain after the movie had finished, and you helped me find my nearest coach stop.
We had some good times, I won't deny it.
But times change.
It's not me - it's you.
I needed something more.
You see, with version 3.0 and me, it's different.
Version 3.0 gives me things that you never could:
like a vastly improved booking engine, and the ability to view my recent searches.
You made me feel like a fool for trying to save my favourite stops. I've got that too, now.
Was it too much to expect a little Apple Wallet Integration? Well I've got that now. Along with increased stability, improved navigation, and optimisation for larger devices.
Things you didn't even know existed.
You called me crazy, you called me a dreamer when I wanted to view my coach route within the app, using Apple maps. I didn't even have to ask version 3.0; it knew what I needed and gave it to me.
It's intuitive in ways that you never were.
So goodbye, version 2.9.
It's time to move on to bigger and better things
Improved ticket LookUp
· Book yourself on one of our coaches and save your tickets to Passbook.
· Track your coach in real time using our Coach Tracker feature.
· Search for nearby stops and routes, or see the full A-Z list.
· See how far away you are from your stop.
· Save your favourite stops.
· Search for travel times and fares, and buy tickets up to 10 minutes before departure.
· Make group bookings for up to 19 adults at once.
· Find and display your ticket by entering your ticket number.
· Stay updated with service updates and National Express tweets using the live Twitter feed.
· Login with Facebook to sync across your mobile devices.
minor bug fixes for iOS7
- 52.0 MB
- Release Date:
- National Express Coach
Safe to Download