Because only the active pixels light up, you can have the time displayed all night without being kept awake by light leaking. And if it's still too light for you - just slide your finger over the screen to dim the clock display or select a less intense color by tapping the time.
* Display date and battery under the time. Or not.
* Touch the time to set the color.
* Slide up and down to set the intensity.
* Pinch to resize font.
* Works equally well in portrait and landscape modes.
* The time always moves to ensure no burn-in.
* Very low power consumption.
* No ads, no in app-purchases, this is a labour of love, not some way of making money
* Also, no user tracking. I really don't care who you are
That's it, really. Instead of having loads of functions, this app tries to do one thing and to do it well.
There are no advanced color pickers (I chose five nice colors for you!), no alarms, no background images, no distracting information.
Just the time (and date and battery), beautifully displayed.
Keep the time visible at all times while you sleep or daydream.
Full source code can be found at https://github.com/kvasbo/natta
* Added manual toggle for 24H/12H display of time
* Even though the app already used almost no power, it now uses even less
Date and battery toggles can can be found in iPhone settings.
* Removed Google Analytics to ensure user privacy
* Now targeting iOs 12.1
- 0.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Audun Kvasbo
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it