+) All questions are UP-TO-DATE with current test
+) HARD questions are automatically FILTERED into one group so that you can focus on those questions
+) The Exam Simulator is similar to the ACTUAL TEST
+) Easy and friendly user interface
NCLEX PN Study Guide is NOT JUST an exam prep app, but it is THE FIRST APP THAT CONTAINS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PASS NCLEX EXAM:
- STUDY GUIDE: easy Step-by-step reading materials with review questions
- PRACTICE TEST: more than 5000 high-quality exam like questions prepared & contributed by experts and other candidates
- FLASHCARDS: thousands of flashcards empowered by our advanced memorizing technology
Get the FREE NCLEX-PN version to start with:
- Hundreds of exam review materials: study notes and review questions
- Hundreds of FREE practice questions and flashcards
- FREE Exam Builder and Simulator
With just one-time payment, you will get EVERYTHING and FOREVER for your NCLEX-PN exam:
- ALL study guides and notes regularly updated by experts in this field.
- ALL Practice Tests and Flashcards for the most current exam
- Lifetime access to exam builder and future updates.
NO RISK! If you don't like this app for any reason, you have 30 days money back guaranteed.
This is exactly what you need to Pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-PN) using our easy step-by-step NCLEX Review app, without weeks and months of endless studying.
NCLEX PN Subjects covered in this app
Safe, Effective Care Environment
Management of Care
Safety and Infection Control
Coping and Adaptation
Health Promotion and Maintenance
Growth and Development Through the Life Span
Prevention and Early Detection of Disease
Basic Care and Comfort
Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
Reduction of Risk Potential
About NCLEX PN exam
NCSBN is dedicated to developing psychometrically sound and legally defensible nurse licensure and certification examinations consistent with current practice. These exams include the NCLEX-PN and NCLEX-PN Examinations, National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP) and the Medication Aide Certification Examination (MACE).
The NCLEX exam, also known as the National Council Licensure Examination, is a standardized exam that each state board of nursing uses to determine whether or not a candidate is prepared for entry-level nursing practice.
This application is not dedicated to any professional certifications, nor affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners.
- Fix bugs & improvements
- 68.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Chin Nguyen
Safe to Download