Your mission, should you accept it, is to get Ned through various laboratories without getting him killed. Unfortunately for Ned, there are a lot of ways he could die. Eat too much, eat too little, eat the wrong things, get spiked, burned or frozen ... you get the general idea!
Keeping Ned alive is no trivial matter. You have to keep a close eye on his vital statistics including: fat, muscle, water, energy and health. Ned can walk, jog or run (running being better for his general health than a slow walk). If he stops moving, it's because he has died some horrible death - don't let that happen.
Okay, that's Ned's story (for now).
A few gaming tips to help you on your way:
- The safest part of the corridor for dodging traps is at the top of the screen!!
- To gain muscle: Jog or run and eat foods with lots of protein (red meat, eggs etc.). Exercise is good for you!
- To lose muscle: Don't eat foods with lots of protein and walk.
- To gain fat: Walk (don't jog or run) and eat foods with lots of fat in them (junk foods, deserts etc.).
- To lose fat: Don't eat foods with high fat content and jog or run.
- To gain energy: Walk (don't jog or run) and eat foods that are high in sugar (sweets etc.).
- To lose energy: Jog or run.
- To gain health: Jog or run and eat healthy foods.
- To lose health: Walk (don't jog or run), and eat unhealthy foods.
- To gain water: Drink fluids and eat foods that are high in water content (most fruits and vegetables).
- To lose water: Jog or run and avoid liquids and foods high in water content.
- The bottles of tonic are great if you need a boost in health, fat, energy or protein, but be careful, the sudden boost may be too much for Ned.
- You need to balance walking with jogging/running to complete a level. If you just walk all the time, Ned will get unhealthy and fat and die pretty quickly. If you jog or run all the time, Ned will use up all his energy reserves and also die pretty quickly.
- Check the stats (or the pantry) to see what different foods offer in terms of health, energy, fat, water content and muscle.
- Scoring increases faster if Ned jogs and even faster if he runs.
Game features (marketing insisted we mention these, but really, we just don't want Ned to die ...):
- Works on IOS 8.0 or later
- Works on iPhone (optimised for 5, 5s, 6, 6 plus) or iPad (optimised for Air)
- No in-app purchases (buy the game once and get all future laboratories free - the lab technicians are hard at work)
- Works with a game pad
- High scores and achievements in Game Centre
We've also added a new level called "Traps!!!". This is a really hard level to complete, so if you can guide Ned through successfully, you're a legend (and Ned will be very happy). We've also added a new trap to go with this new level. Find it and add it to your achievements. By the way, have you discovered all the ways Ned can die yet?
Made some adjustments to graphics for the iPhone 4s.
Fixed a bug that sometimes had the game starting with Ned running instead of walking.
- 54.6 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it