You must first register online for the free Pain Management and Opioids module to set up your login credentials. Additionally, this app complements the online version of NEJM Knowledge+ Internal Medicine Board Review. Customers can use this app to log into their personal account for the length of their purchase term. The experience on the tablet mirrors the full functionality of the desktop. The experience on the smartphone is optimized for the small screen and contains all the adaptive learning questions along with Recharge, Shuffle, and the Score Report.
NEJM Knowledge+ is the only lifelong learning and board review product that uses state-of-the-art adaptive learning technology to continuously assess the subjects you know and identify the areas where you need reinforcement. It then delivers questions based on what you know already, what you need to study more, what you are struggling to master, what you think you know better than you do, and what you might be forgetting.
From the brand you trust, we've developed and reviewed our study material to ensure it meets our exacting standards and your expectations. The question bank and exams correspond to the ABIM blueprint while reflecting the real-world challenges you face in your practice.
NEJM Knowledge+ Internal Medicine Board Review includes:
- Thousands of highly relevant, case-based, multiple-choice questions that are mapped to the ABIM exam blueprint
- Shuffle — a feature that allows you to answer questions in a specific subspecialty or answer questions from across the question bank
- Two (2) timed practice exams
- Personalized reporting on your progress and performance
- The ability to earn your required AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and ABIM MOC points
NEJM Knowledge+ is a product of NEJM Group, a division of the Massachusetts Medical Society.
To learn more, visit http://knowledgeplus.nejm.org.
Have feedback or NEJM Knowledge+ account/access questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- NEJM Knowledge+ Internal Board Review Support (link to http://knowledgeplus.nejm.org/contact-us/)
- Application License Agreement (link to http://www.nejmgroup.org/legal/terms-of-use.htm)
Pain Management and Opioids Disclosure of Support
This activity is supported by an independent educational grant from the Opioid Analgesic REMS Program Companies. Please see https://ce.opioidanalgesicrems.com/RpcCEUI/rems/pdf/resources/List_of_RPC_Companies.pdf for a listing of REMS Program Companies. This activity is intended to be fully compliant with the Opioid Analgesic REMS education requirements issued by the US Food and Drug Administration.
- Shuffle feature allows you to see questions from across subspecialties
- Score report now available!
The number of available MOC points in NEJM Knowledge+ Internal Medicine Board Review is increasing from 80 to 270.
Readability enhancements for iPad
Other fixes and improvements
•New Practice Dimensions progress report
•Other improvements and bug fixes
- Improved offline image handling on iPhone and iPad
- Several minor bug fixes
- 33.1 MB
- Release Date:
- The New England Journal of Medicine
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it