Net iD Access supports a large number of smart cards and smart card profiles such as:
- MCA/Efos cards
- SITHS cards (used by Swedish county councils, municipalities, and in private healthcare)
- Swedish and Finnish Citizen cards
- Cards from Gemalto, Oberthur, Buypass etc.
To use the app with smart cards you must connect a smart card reader to the iOS device. The card reader supported by the app is Tactivo reader from Identos (formerly Precise Biometrics). All Tactivo models are supported.
Net iD Access also supports Yubico's YubiKey 5Ci.
Net iD Access can be used with soft tokens. This requires enrollment via SecMakers product Net iD Portal.
Net iD Access 7.0.3 supports iOS 11 or later.
- The solution includes Net iD Access Server, which is required to use the app. Licensing and certificate validation are handled in the server component. Management of the eServices that can be accessed by users also takes place server-side.
- To ensure best experience make sure you have the latest firmware version for the Tactivo reader installed. This is made with the app ”My Tactivo”.(Available through Apple App store)
- Tactivo and YubiKey does not work with the following iOS versions:
11.2 (Build 15C114)
11.2.1 (Build 15C153)
11.2.2 (Build 15C202)
Distribution of personal information to third parties:
Only personal information necessary for authentication and signing will be shared with third parties, that is the parties that are responsible for the attached eServices.
The personal information that will be shared with third partied is limited to the information included in the user certificates.
For more information regarding Net iD Access please contact SecMaker or visit our web site https://www.secmaker.com/netid-access/
- Minor fixes
- Minor fixes
- 8.1 MB
- Release Date:
- SecMaker AB
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it