Visualize and interact with human brain white matter, gray matter, and vascular anatomy derived from cutting edge multi-modal human neuroimaging magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) datasets.
The app contains neuroimaging data from a 33 year old healthy human male brain including:
- 84 cortical areas based on gray matter segmentation of anatomical T1-weighted MRI image (T1)
- 24 subcortical areas, including ventricles and cerebellum segmented from anatomical T1
- 33 white matter pathways reconstructed using tractography from diffusion weighted MRI image (DWI)
- venous segmentation based on susceptibility weighted MRI image (SWI)
- arterial segmentation based on time of flight MRI image (TOF)
- functional connectivity based on blood oxygen level dependent (BOLD) functional MRI images
Cortical and subcortical regions of interest (ROIs) were segmented automatically using the Freesurfer software package:
White matter pathways were processed and automatically segmented using in-house software developed at Imeka, based on the following publication:
Venous and arterial segmentations were segmented automatically using in-house software developed at the University of Sherbrooke, based on the following publication:
All data was acquired with informed consent on a 3 Tesla Philips Ingenia MRI scanner at the Centre Hospitalaire Universite de Sherbrooke in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada.
Useful for learning about the anatomy of the brain.
- 166.8 MB
- Release Date:
- imeka app
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it