Using multimodal tasks to collect cognitive data, tasks take between 2-10 minutes depending on the task
Designed for all ages, CSX individuals, parents, coaches, trainers and health care providers track brain health and ensuring data is shared instantly.
CSX is used by many Elite organisations and leagues but can be used at all levels of sport.
• Baseline athletes
• Set up schedule for the season
• Assessments based on teams protocol
• All out of play athletes available in one location
• Notifications and Emails when new concussions logged
CSX includes the following Elite HIA protocols:
• World Rugby Protocols
• NRL Protocols
• AFL Protocols
• England and New Zealand Cricket Protocols
• Soccer Protocol
• New Zealand Rugby Rugby Smart CSX custom protocol.
For the community level CSX General protocols includes:
• Baseline tasks (pre-season),
• Suspected Concussion logging and notifications
• Post-injury and recovery testing with comparison to the baseline
• At home symptom tracking
• Out of play activity calendar
• Game-based brain tasks
• UNLIMTED testing and report sharing
• Cloud always available storage
• Doctor Code
CSX is not intended to diagnose concussions or make return-to-play decisions. CSX is a tool to be used to collect data and help with the management of concussion as set out in concussion protocols. A complete concussion and return-to-play assessment should not be made based on the data in the app alone, and should only be made after a user has received a medical examination by a qualified healthcare professional.
Added DOB to profile and Date of the last baseline to baseline tab
Updates for NZ Rugby Smart Program
Here is what you will find in our latest update:
- Updated UI and UX
- Removed question checks for AFL assessments.
- Minor wording improvements to instructions.
- Updated Italian translation.
Other changes are minor improvements and UI polish.
Updates for various protocols.
Added a multiple fixture selection option when setting up a new event.
iOS 13 improvements
General updates and improvements.
iOS 13 support.
In the settings you can now also select the language independently from the device settings.
Support for Russian and Georgian in the World Rugby HIA assessments.
- After saving and assessment the summary screen will automatically refresh when the assessment has saved to the server. You can still leave the summary screen before it has updated.
- Languages can now be changed from within the app without needing to log out or change the device language.
Things we have made better:
- Events with a preloaded schedule now work properly and you only need to pick the player to create the event from the schedule details.
- Background sync is improved so while a sync is happening you can still use other parts of the app.
- Addressed various bug and performance issues to improve the overall experience.
Section name changes,
Text to Speech added
Reference Limits for baseline assessments
Individual user screens
- 108.1 MB
- Update Date:
- CSx Systems
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it