Communicate with our doctors from your mobile phone, tablet, or computer-and address your health faster.
* Urgent Care: For non-life threatening cases, access NYP OnDemand Urgent Care to see one of our Emergency Medicine Physicians through a live video chat. Adult urgent care services are available in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Florida from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM-midnight, every day of the week. Pediatric services for children birth to 18 years old, are available in New York from 6:00 PM to 12:00 AM-midnight, every day of the week. $99 per visit.
* Virtual Doctors Visit: Meet with your doctor conveniently, without traveling to their office - using a live video chat instead. You can use this service during your doctor's regular business hours. This visit will either cost the same as an in-person appointment or will be included in the cost of your visits with your physician.
* Second Opinion: Get a personalized written perspective on your symptoms, diagnosis, or treatment plan from the expert physicians at NewYork-Presbyterian, wherever you are and whenever you need it. At this time, we do not offer NYP Second Opinion to patients who live in Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, North Dakota, and Wyoming. $800 per case.
Never lose your doctor's contact information again. Find and save physician information quickly, for any specialty at the NewYork-Presbyterian location of your choice. Our network of doctors includes world-class experts in every field of medicine and surgery.
Use the NYP App to enhance your visit or stay at the hospital: with important numbers, services information, parking, bill pay, directions, and more all at your fingertips.
DIGITAL VISITOR GUIDES:
Have questions? Plan your stay and discharge through our new interactive visitors' guide. From figuring out what to bring to knowing when daily meal times are, our guide will help make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Easily access your health record through our NYP app as a patient at any one of our hospitals.
WEILL CORNELL CONNECT:
Access your health information, manage appointments, and upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled with Apple HealthKit.
We now offer detailed turn-by-turn navigation, your current location will be displayed on the hospital map and used for turn by turn instructions with-in Weill Cornell Medical Center and David H. Koch center, right from the NYP App. Use the Wayfinding feature to navigate within the hospital, including Clinical Departments, Amenities, and Patient Services. We will continue to expand this coverage.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
WALGREENS PHARMACY PRESCRIPTION REFILL AND TRANSFER:
We now offer to quickly refills of prescriptions originally filled at one of the 8,200+ Walgreen pharmacies and transfer prescriptions from other pharmacies to Walgreens.
- Fixed multiple UI issues
- Fixed multiple UI issues
- Modified date picker control display
- Password field instructions made dynamic and intuitive
- Coachmark page removed.
- Force Upgrade logic reviewed and introduction of optional upgrade
- American Well SDK upgraded to 5.0
- Other issues and bugs addressed
* Improved display of Urgent Care providers list in alphabetical order
* Updated hours of operations for Pediatric (4pm - 12am) Urgent Care visits
* Added additional videos to Health and Wellness resource library
* Enabled food ordering capability from Weill Cornell to David H. Koch Center
* Minor UI enhancements and bug fixes to provide better app stability
* Simplified Ondemand sign-in to improve usability
* Improved Touch ID workflow to improve usability to access Ondemand services.
* Added background hold music to play in the waiting room, the music stops when the doctor is ready to video visit with the patient.
* Fixed an issue with Mychart where some patients were unable to login through the app.
* Added capability to get in-app notification when the patient is in the waiting room for a video visit.
* Added support for patients/visitors to search for near by restaurants, pharmacies and hotels.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- 240.9 MB
- Release Date:
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Safe to Download