Why do you need Niya? Often we view makeup tutorials on Youtube or Instagram by beauty bloggers, influenster, and make up gurus. However, their tutorials might not be suitable for us because of the difference in physical appearance and style. So, how do we learn how to apply makeup that is suitable for us? You need help from professional makeup artist who can guide you along the way. You might also want to know how to achieve a certain look, for example: natural look, glam look, etc. That’s why we created Niya.
Niya connects clients who want to get a makeup tutorial from a professional makeup artists who can help them achieve the look they want. If you are a makeup artist, you can get additional income from teaching clients on how to apply makeup and increase exposure for your service. The clients will use their own makeup during the lesson.
How Niya works for clients:
• Sign up with Niya. You can also use your Facebook account to login.
• Complete your beauty profile preference sheet. List the products you have and your comfort level.
• View available make up artists around you or look for MUAs from another city.
• View their profile and portfolio to see if their style fits your preference.
• Make a booking 35$ for a single session (30 minutes) or 65$ for two consecutive sessions.
• You will receive a video call at the appointed time from the MUA you choose.
• You can enjoy one on one, live, and interactive makeup tutorials with the expert you chose from the comfort & privacy of your house!
During the session, you can ask questions while applying makeup. The professional makeup artist can guide you and correct your mistakes. Now you can give yourself a makeover anytime, any day with the tools and make up items you have.
How Niya works for make up artists:
• Apply to be a NIYA Pro on our website Niyabeautyapp.com
• Submit your social media handles and portfolio pictures.
• Your application will be reviewed by the Niya Beauty Director for approval.
• After you join us, you can accept tutorial appointments from client.
• Call the client at the appointed time and guide your client.
Note that all contact and video call are done within the app, sharing of personal number and information is strictly forbidden.
Tips: After you learn how to apply your makeup, try to take pictures of your look without photo editing and photo filters. Note what you like and what you don’t like to improve it later on. Practice makes perfect, so try to apply what you’ve learned as often as possible. You can book another appointment with the same makeup artists or different makeup artists to learn more and improve your skill.
We are constantly improving our app! Please send us an email if you have any issue when using our app or if you encounter problem during your tutorial session. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise we will resolve the issue immediately.
Rate and review us on Appstore!
-We have changed the process of booking a call, now we'll have 30 minutes and 1 hour of call
-Users have the ability to extend the call
-Users can buy coupons for their friends
-Minor bug fixes
-Added beauty profile for Makeup Artists
-Added pricing screen
-Added Discount coupon screen
-Artists can view the beauty profile of a member
-Artist and member will receive a notification 10 minutes prior to the call
-Sorted the listing of Artists from most available artist to least available
- 89.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Niya Beauty Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it