February 2018 states are required to adopt and manage the Federal EPA/RRP program within their borders. The Renovation, Repair and Painting program (RRP) mandates specific work rules when paint containing lead is found at project job sites. These rules include the requirement Certified Renovators instruct Non-Certified workers and document their progress.
"Understand Lead Risks "
At busy job sites training and documenting these requirements are often overlooked. Our NoLeadFines app provides property owners and contractors a framework for compliance. Untrained workers are unsafe. They can expose occupants, the public and themselves to lead dust generated from work practices. Failing to train and document untrained workers is a common RRP violation.
Please tryout our solution to handle paint containing lead and reduce your exposure from fines or lawsuits.
Register on our website, we’ll sent an email for how to obtain a credential to access both the mobile and website logins.
1. There are 13 videos covering RRP requirements.
2. At the end of each module users takes a quiz to confirm they understand the danger of lead and how work rules keep everyone safe.
3. There are 3 web reports for documenting worker training and compliance.
4. Safety equipment can be assigned by project to demonstrate adequate safety gear and materials were issued for assigned work.
5. Use default names or custom names for labeling RRP building area locations.
6. Assign team members by area for proof workers were trained for tasks they were assigned.
1. A built-in Q & A Help system covering onsite application of RRP work rules for solving both simple and complex issues.
2. Users will receive email notification for assigned modules to complete.
3. All training modules were updated.
4. Installed a Sample Project button (Home 5. Page/Software/Demonstration Project to illustrate common task workflows.
5. Please help us by completing the Survey page, one or more times.
- 105.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Joy Above Software LLC
Safe to Download