With the help of Nomad Pay, merchants can lower payment acceptance costs, by using Nomad’s embedded card reader that expands their ability to process card-present transactions from temporary or remote locations. Merchants can use Nomad for retail line-busting to expand checkout lines, setup mobile transaction services and take advantage of the best rates available from their acquirer or processor.
1) If the Nomad App is idle, the Nomad hardware will be disconnected and powered off automatically to minimize power consumption. If the main page is shown again to ask for connection, please turn the Nomad hardware on again and make sure it is connecting with the device running Nomad App in bluetooth to continue. The Nomad hardware will be powered up with a "beep" sound after tapping the main page of the Nomad App again.
2) To maintain the connection between Nomad hardware and Nomad App during transaction, please ensure the followings:
- Place the Nomad hardware near the device running Nomad App
- Turn off the Auto-Lock function in the General Setting of the device running Nomad App
- Do NOT turn off the screen of device running Nomad App
- Keep Nomad App running in foreground
- 10.1 MB
- Release Date:
- BBPOS LTD
Safe to Download