OmniPOS systems can be tailored and scaled to your individual business needs; incorporating your choice of a variety of functions and devices to best suits the style of your operations.
The system operates on an application platform and is supported by Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices. Most importantly, it is incredibly easy to use and setup.
Whether you have a small café or a large chain of hotels, we have a solution for you. A new system from OmniPOS will improve your overall management capabilities and allow for more streamline control of your business activities.
1. Hub & Client (Multiple device connectivity up to 3-4 devices).
2. Easy to setup menus.
3. Backup & Restore Data using Dropbox.
4. Predefined Tables, Predefined Discount and Surcharge rates.
5. Multiple tax rates, 2nd language for menu names.
6. Clock-In & Clock-Out to keep track of employee's shift.
7. Customer management (Credit, Barcode, Loyalty, VIP customers, reservations etc.).
8. Allows to view & modify closed bills.
9. Dine-In, Take Away, and Quick Service.
10. Report: X-Report, Z-Report, Report History (Sales, User Sales, Hourly Sales, Individual Items report, Deleted Items report, Refunded Items report).
11. Stock Control (Stock Sold & Stock Receipts).
12. Scanning: Product & Customer Scanning (During taking order), User Scanning (During Login & Clock-IN)
13. Mix & Match, Package Deals, and Happy Hours
14. Loyalty: Auto loyalty voucher generation for selected customers
15. Auto Logout after each transaction (optional)
16. Open Items (Open Price, Change Price)
17. Transfer/Combine Tables
18. Split Bill
19. Refund Items
21. No Sale
22. Table Text
23. Hold & Fire
24. No Sale Notification
25. Training Mode
26. Payment: Cash, Card, Credit, Voucher
27. Printing Orders on: Kitchen View (Within App) and Kitchen Print (Printers).
2. Added option to use the app using PayPal Reader without registering.
2. Fixed a crash on iPhone.
2. Added flag 'Allow Z on open orders' under privacy settings to allow doing Z reports on open orders if this flag is ON.
2. Fixed an issue where blank order was not getting deleted while app going to background.
3. Fixed an issue where tip amount was not accumulating with total sale on journal screen.
4. Made some syncing optimizations.
2. Fixes for cash drawer opening and receipt font issues and performance optimisation.
3. Added refund to the list of functions where supervisor password is required if flag is on.
4. Formatted receipt, printing receipt items in order as in journal screen, all items in formatted.
5. Showing connected client list on master device.
6. In order to connect hub & client both of them should have same version of the app. Client gets disconnected if hub has different version.
7. Printing device specific last bill.
8. Product consolidation happens only after items sent to kitchen.
9. Enabled auto discounts & surcharges. Applying "ALL" discounts/surcharges automatically when sale starts. Tender type discounts/surcharges are applied when tender is selected and showing payment amount before proceeding.
10. Added option to link driver users to the sale.
11. Enabled item discount. Only one discount is allowed to add on a item.
12. Added full payment screen on split bills.
2. Disabling customer info access (under order scree as well) if "CUSTOMERS" is restricted for some user-groups
3. Removed flag "autoReconnectToHub"
4. Restrictng device mode selection using POS supervisor password
5. Fixed issue with Hold & Fire where after fire the hold icons was till showing. Also the username and date was showing even for hold items which was wrong.
6. Fixed issue while enabling multi-device mode from privacy-settings. Now it enable multi-device mode, if hub already exists connects to hub otherwise creates hub
7. Enabled cash drawer balancing and made it working. Storing session reports and showing in history. Attached voucherSale to individual drawers and showing individual drawer sale as (cash+voucher) in the reports.
8. Restricted data management & settings access using POS supervisor password (if flag enabled).
9. Fixed minor UI issues. Fixed open item number keyboard issue on iPhone
10. Showing version, logo, and location name on iPhone menu view.
11. Fixed issues in void items even if flag is ON and enabled SA password in place of POS supervisor password.
12. Restricted internationalisation and stock control with supervisor password.
13. Storing texts for reuse when user enters text in certain places like Reasons in CD Balancing, Order notes, Table text, Order instructions.
14. Recording credit card breakdowns into "Visa", "MasterCard" and "Amex"
15. Showing different kind of average sales under reports.
16. Enabled online ordering service using "Gloria Food Online Ordering System For Restaurants.".
17. Provided option to import menu using CSV files under "Backup & Restores" settings.
1. Added TABLE TOKEN to be added into order (for Quick Service)
2. Added forced modifier flag under "Modifier 1". Force modifiers are displayed on order modifiers screen. User cannot proceed without selecting at least one forced modifier if product is linked to forced modifiers.
3. Showing count of open orders on the main menu screen.
4. Made backup & restore feature more generic: we can backup menus including customer detail, sale summary, and open orders. However, customer detail, sale summary, and open orders are optional which can be included by enabling respective flags under settings
1. Fixed UI update issues after the restoring database from dropbox
2. Fixed an issue where app was not logging out during inactive or sending to background.
3. Minor UI enhancements.
2. UI enhancement on retail order screen
3. UI enhancement on product search on order screen iPad
2. Fixed a critical issue of amount mismatch in receipt and the journal.
3. Added option to automatic data backup to Dropbox. Warns user for not having backup.
4. Fixed an issue where kitchen items were not getting printed in case of "order screen 2" and "Sort Course Management" by "Category ID".
5. Fixed UI issue in report charts.
6. Showing total number of DI (Dine-In) and TA (Take Away) sales breakdown in the X and Z report if "Show controls on report" flag is TRUE.
7. Minor UI enhancement in data management.
2. Provided option to customise app logo.
3. Made provision for showing daily messages on login screen.
3. Minor fixes in kitchen docket printing.
2. Minor UI fixes.
2)Made support for adding generic reservation.
3)Changed view mode for viewing reservation, grouping by Time/Customer for selected dates.
4)Added Quest Payment for credit card processing.
5)Added Paypal payment integration.
6)Added Option to share bill by Amounts.
7)Modifiers are sorted based on new flag “Sort Modifiers By"
8)Fixed mismatch between Modifier 2 and Modifier 3
9)Added option to print last bill on table layout
10)Orders are printing to kitchen only when payment is confirmed, removed calling while just opening payment view.
11)Added option to switch between two app-backgrounds (Light & Dark).
12)Allowing navigation for related objects e.g. allowing navigation for Categories under Groups, allowing navigation for Products under Categories…
13) Added option to choose kitchen print font size.
14)Added option to open cash drawer for card payment.
15)Added option to delete notes of an unsent order item.
16)Added support for product images. Added option to choose product background from none, product colour and product image.
17)Fixed an issue where total tip amount was not included in the total amount
18)Made support for Infinite Scanner scanning
19)Fixed a crash while syncing DB from Dropbox
20)Added option to send loyalty voucher by email
21)Added 'covers' flag to go straight to order screen when a free table is tapped on table layout.
22)Fixed a crash while changing service title
23)Provided option to view vouchers from customer detail.
24)Added option to show product qty, price, user name and ordered time on order screen
25)Added option to "Repeat All" items for a sent item
26)Added option to show notification of reservation based on "Remind/Notify Reservations” flag
27)Requiring security key before selecting as a hub in client devices
28)Moved discounts & surcharges to new settings section along with VIP Discount Levels. Also linked VIP customers to discount levels to avail discounts
29)Optimised syncing. Added support for order transaction recovery (in case of app crash) and recovering pending changes from client devices (in case of interruption/termination due to WiFi signalling issues)
30)Added option to “Remove All” and “Remove All Free” tables in Table Layout (edit mode).
31)Modified settings so that it will check before allocating predefine tables and restrict if it crosses the max limit.
32)Making changes in the management area (related to database or settings part) will give warning to restart client apps.
33)Added “Customer List View" and “Customer Icon View" styles for viewing customers from order screen.
34)Fixed issue where customer was moved to splitted order, so that customer name on table layout was not showing. Also blocked any modification to splitted/shared order.
35)Adding user-defined prefix “Order Number Prefix" with order-number. Prefix is defined under pos device list.
36)Added option to print delivery address based on its flag. Routes are printed on demand.
37)Disabling “No Discounts” products to be added in mix & match and package deal.
2. Added printer type- Customer Copy. Made provision for printing customer copy on selected products
3. Added rounding cents to neared, up & down based on a rounding factor while dealing with cash payment.
4. Minor bug fixes.
- 55.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Omni Systems Pty Ltd
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it