Also known as Picross, Griddlers, Pic-a-Pix, Kakuro, and Hanjie, Nonogram – Art Gallery core game relies on the classic Japanese crosswords. Besides hundreds of challenging pixel-art Nonogram levels, we added the signature minimalist style by Infinity Games and the opportunity to build multiple art galleries and collect your precious paintings there! Open your art gallery today!
Nonogram rules are simple but the levels may be challenging, depending on the numbers you see horizontally and vertically. You can choose the difficulty level that fits your logic skills. If you are not familiar with the game, we recommend you to start with easy levels because those have fewer squares and higher numbers. It will be easier to understand what squares you must fill and the ones you must cross!
How to play Nonogram – Art Gallery:
• Pay attention to the numbers correspondent to each row and column;
• Fill the squares, respecting the numbers placed on the side of a column/row;
• Use the “cross” feature to mark the squares you should not fill like you do on Minesweeper with the flags;
• Make sure you fill all the necessary squares with less than 3 mistakes to reveal the picture;
Nonogram – Art Gallery is a great way of training the brain while spending a good time at any place and time. Usually, a level takes less than 2 minutes to complete, so this is the best snack for boring periods like waiting lines or short subway trips. At the end of each level, you get 25% of a painting, meaning that you have to complete 4 levels to unlock an entire painting! Are you up to the challenge?
These little Nonogram games are perfect to relax after a hard day or to wake up your brain in the morning. No matter what, Nonogram will provide you the fun part of a videogame and the challenging logic side of a brainteaser. After a couple of sessions, your brain will be thirsty for more and solving Nonogram levels becomes a healthy habit.
• Simple to understand, challenging to master;
• Multiple difficulty levels to play on a minimalist and relaxing environment;
• Classic puzzle game with an Art twist;
• Coins logic to unlock amazing galleries and store your paintings;
• Special art events with long-term thematic challenges;
• Daily Challenges are the ultimate challenge to your logic skills;
If you are a fan of classic puzzle games like Infinity Loop, Crosswords, Kakuro, or Sudoku, Nonogram – Art Gallery is a game that you must add to your collection! For each logic game completed, you will earn coins that you can use to open more galleries or get hints! There are more than 100 paintings to collect. Can you collect them all?
Nonogram – Art Gallery is totally free and you can play how many times you want without paying. The game is ad-supported, but you can remove ads for the price of a coffee. The amount will support us to keep developing free games in the future.
Infinity Games aims to provide the best game experience within its titles. We love showcasing new minimalist puzzle games and making people think while relaxing.
Do you like our work? Connect below:
Instagram: 8infinitygames (https://www.instagram.com/8infinitygames/)
-Bug Fixes and performance improvements
- 252.6 MB
- Update Date:
- WebAvenue Unipessoal Lda
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it