In the First Card app, cardholders can:
- Activate new cards (Swedish cards only)
- view non-invoiced and invoiced purchases/transactions
- view transactions categorised
- obtain notifications when a card purchase/withdrawal has been made
- view common questions concerning the card and card insurance
- call and send messages (encrypted) to customer service
- block a card through customer service
- temporary block a card ( Swedish and Finish cards only)
- view offers and benefits
- open a card for online purchases (Swedish and Finish cards only)
- limit where the card can be used for in-store purchases/cash withdrawals (Swedish and Finish cards only)
-enrol to Apple pay
To use all parts of the First Card app, you must log in.
- Swedish cardholders log in with Mobile BankID
- Norwegian cardholders log in with BankID or Mobile BankID
- Danish cardholders log in with NemID
- Finnish cardholders log into the cardholder’s online services at firstcard.fi using online banking codes, and the app is activated there
Without logging in, you can view contact information to call customer service, block a card, and view questions and answers.
- Open your card for online purchases. You can always make online purchases on sites where you identify yourself with Mobile BankID/card reader. When making purchases on other sites you now need to open your card in the app before you make the purchase. Your card is open for all online purchases during 60 minutes and is then closed automatically.
- You will receive a notification in case you forgot to open your card.
- Choose where in the world you want to enable in-store purchases and cash withdrawals with your card.
- 8.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Nordea Bank
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it