2. Added the ability to adhere to the authentication into Managed Apps server setting.
3. Fixed an issue where enrollment could fail due to a non-United States region setting on the device.
2. Added support for Shared Devices.
3. Safelogic libraries are now used to encrypt the data stored in the app.
4. Bug Fixes
1. Added support for the GO!MDM app to enroll via SAML authentication.
2. Added the ability to display an Acceptable Use Policy. When enabled on the GO!MDM server, users must accept the policy before they can enroll.
3. Changed the Yes/No buttons for the change password prompt to OK/Cancel.
4. Fixed an issue where the app would crash if a custom lock message being used contained special characters.
2. Fixed an issue that caused iOS devices that had upgraded over-the-air from iOS 5 to iOS 6, to report the same NotifyID to the NotifyMDM server.
2. Added a prompt to enter the ActiveSync password when enrolling TouchDown from the NotifyMDM device app.
Various Bug Fixes
2. Fixed an issue where the enrollment button would disappear.
a. All TouchDown interaction is done from the Configuration Tab in the NMDM app.
b. When present, there are buttons for Registering, Configuring and Wiping TouchDown.
- 3.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Notify Technology Corp.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it