Share your new look with friends by email, or use it as your unique profile picture on your blog or various social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.
Explore different ways to use the app and let your ideas explode!!
(NullFace is powered by MotionPortrait.)
*** How to use the app ***
- The eyes, eyebrows, nose, and mouth can be modified.
- To move a facial part, touch and drag.
- To set a facial part in place, drag it to the desired position, pause, then release.
- To release a facial part, let go of it while dragging.
- To rotate and scale, tap, then drag with two fingers.
- Shake and tilt the device to see the face get pulled by gravity.
- Switch between various face designs.
- Save new designs.
Capturing portrait photos optimal for this app:
* The subject should look straight into the camera with head held straight.
* Forehead should be visible.
* Avoid shadows by taking the photo in bright natural light.
NullFace Fan Page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NullFace/191272534219197
- MacWorld special edition with new UI design!
- Added links to MotionPortrait's fun apps. Enjoy!
- 5.6 MB
- Release Date:
- MotionPortrait, Inc.
Safe to Download