The application uses an easy-to-use natural language interface to facilitate human-machine interaction and build trust in the application, all it says is private and is limited to chatting about general topics, facilitating your knowledge about nutrition and feeding conditions, the first preliminary suggestion of any condition will be well advised to the user to seek professional help and a list of contacts close to him.
We believe that this application offers an attractive option for those who need a new, simple, online, confidential and fast method in the general area of electronic health, as well as to individual users or as well as to professionals such as dieticians, nutritionists or counselors for example, who may be seeking support for an initial diagnosis, as well as 24/7 support for patients.
Compared with traditional means and time needed to diagnose eating disorders for example, using this application can help reduce the time required, provides total confidentiality for those who still can not or do not want to share a concern with other people , before deciding if you have a problem that deserves to be contacted by a professional, available at any time and easy to use. It is also helpful to help those already in treatment with specific questions, doubts, a little support or just killing time to amuse themselves!
- The application communicates with the user through an ingenious friendly robot named Rachael, using natural language in any of the major languages, such as English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, etc.
- The virtual assistant has the ability to assist in the diagnostic process of eating disorders, such as:
Compulsive eating disorders
Avoidance / Restriction
disorder Purge Disorder
- The preliminary suggestion of a condition, subject to a more rigorous diagnosis, is obtained on the basis of observations made by the user together with the personal data.
- There are also some general guidelines to support the users through directing them to the nearest professional who could help.
- A list of professionals, other institutions and related organizations that can assist.
- Capacity of Geolocation in order to suggest contacts of professionals in nutrition nearby, that using the Google maps.
- There is also a small questionnaire with some specific questions useful in the process of providing a preliminary diagnosis.
- A personal profile that can be edited, which is also a great help in the preliminary diagnostic process.
- This application requires a Facebook account to log in, but nothing will be published under any circumstances on the users page.
- 60.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Release Date:
- Avntk Gallanzi
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it