Why you should download the Odyssey app:
- Odyssey was developed by doctors. The app’s methods and techniques are based on decades of research. If you do your part, Odyssey can help you see results!
- While most apps address a single desired behavioral change, Odyssey offers five healthy lifestyle programs: nutrition, weight management, stress, smoking cessation, and physical activity.
- You’ll receive a reminder four times a day to check in and rate your current state. Based on your answers, Odyssey may send an encouraging message or a tip. And you don’t have to wait for a reminder—you can check in as often as you’d like! You’ll find that these 20-second updates are effective at helping you stay on track.
- If you use your Apple device to track your physical activity, Odyssey will connect with the Apple Health app, so you can easily sync your data.
- The Odyssey app is packed with tools to help you view your daily trends, avoid setbacks, and develop healthy habits that last.
- Your virtual health coach will offer personalized tips to help you stay motivated.
- UPMC Health Plan takes your privacy seriously. We have safeguards and policies in place to keep your personal information secure and confidential.
Odyssey by UPMC is a free app that is only available to UPMC Health Plan members. Not a member? You can learn more at www.upmchealthplan.com.
-Fixed some typos
-Fixed a bug where tracking steps with iPhone and Apple Watch may report inflated step counts
-Better support for the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR devices
-Odyssey now requires iOS 11 or later
- 168.8 MB
- Release Date:
- UPMC Health Plan
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it